Thursday, August 13, 2020

Women, Learn to SPEAK UP for Yourselves. Women, Learn SELF-DEFENSE

Women, Learn to SPEAK UP for Yourselves. 

Women, Learn SELF-DEFENSE.

Visit My Blog, "Women as Warriors"

https://yellowrosespersonalservices.blogspot.com/



My Beautiful America,


I have to deal with 50 MILLION FACEBOOK STALKERS, everyday, by myself. Everyday, I am reminded how STRONG I am. I WALK the WALK and the WORLD LOVES ME for it but GOD did NOT create me to be a VICTIM and give my POWER AWAY. People who STALK YOU, also want to be EXACTLY LIKE YOU. They ADMIRE YOU.

People also see that I am STRONG and their JEALOUSIES come up. It is NOT my FAULT that people DON'T WANT TO:


- Take care of themselves

- Finish up High School

- Learn to Save their Money

- Speak Up about their Abuse



Women, Learn to SPEAK UP for Yourselves. 

Women, Learn SELF-DEFENSE.

* Report incidents.

* Take Women Self-Defense Classes.

* Carry Pepperspray.

* Report ALL crimes to the PROPER Authorities.

* Join a Support Group.

* Get Guns & Gun Permits.

* Carry a Whistle.

* Speak to a Friend that you Trust about Abuse.



50 Million Facebook Stalkers Focused on Tanya Thomas

Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula) was STALKED on-line by 50 Million people on Facebook. The site was created in 2012. She REPORTED it to FACEBOOK for 3 years. The STALKERS HACKED her email, phone calls, phone texts, bank accounts, laptops, and tablets. 


Tanya Thomas SUED FACEBOOK for $100 BILLION.


To learn more about Tanya Thomas's plight with the 50 MILLION FACEBOOK STALKERS, visit her blog 

"Say NO to Cyberstalking & Cyberbullying" 

https://nocyberstalking.blogspot.com/


#BlackActivism

#Stalking

#Racism

#Sexism

#NobelPeacePrize

#Report

#Document

#Cyberstalking

#Cyberbullying




Love and Light,

Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)

www.TenNebula.com

The Young American

Activist

Writer

Artist







No comments:

Post a Comment