Friday, August 7, 2020

U.S. Businesses NEED TO BE MORE TRANSPARENT with the PUBLIC

                                   


Hello My America,


I have been STALKED BY MILLIONS and I know PLENTY about REPORTING and DOCUMENTING. I know WHAT IT MEANS and WHAT IT TAKES to be TRANSPARENT.

Learn more about my personal plight with the 50 Million Facebook Stalkers, visit my blog "Say NO to Cyberstalking & Cyberbullying with Tanya Thomas) - https://nocyberstalking.blogspot.com/


Our U.S. BUSINESSES NEED to be MORE TRANSPARENT and they also NEED to be more AVAILABLE for CUSTOMER SERVICE.


These are SOME TIPS to become more TRANSPARENT:

1. have a contact page on your website

2. have a phone number

3. have an email address  (ex: info@website.com)

4. note your office hours

5. have a chat screen or box

6. have a contact box

7. have seals like Guide Star, BBB charity, & Charity Navigator 

(for non-profits)

8. have an annual report available on your website (for non-profits)

9. have ENOUGH CAMERAS in your business



Love and Light,

Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)

www.TenNebula.com

Activist



No comments:

Post a Comment