Friday, August 7, 2020

Most CELEBRITIES in CURRENT HOLLYWOOD Don't Even Have a GED or HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA! Finish your HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA! 9 - 12 Grade

                                     


Hello My BEAUTIFUL AMERICA,


I wanted to EXPRESS how disappointed I am in the CURRENT HOLLYWOOD!


The values are OFF!


They rather FOCUS on:

1. Whoring

2. Drug Abuse

3. Staying Skinny (through Malnourishment)

4. Being self-absorbed

5. Not Giving Back (NEVER donating)

6. Having POOR TALENT and barely getting by


We NEED to remember that CERTAIN THINGS in LIFE are very VALUABLE...having your HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA or GED is ONE.




PLEASE, to ALL Adults in America, Finish Your High School Diploma and GED.


CHILDREN, 

Stay in SCHOOL.


   It is IMPORTANT.


You NEED a DIPLOMA to LEGALLY Work in OUR AMERICA!


This is AMERICA!

This is NOT EUROPE!


A Story

I, Tanya Thomas, worked at FPG International. It was later bought out by Getty Images. Both companies were Fortune 500. 


I, Tanya Thomas, finished high school in 1996.


I attended Washington Irving High School in Union Square/ 14th street, Manhattan, NY. I was in a well-developed AP PROGRAM. I was given mentors. I also had SAT PREP on Saturdays during my 11th & 12th grade years. 


I throughly ENJOYED my high school years and I had a BALL! 


# WASHINGTON IRVING HIGH SCHOOL

# SAT PREP

# STRONG FEMALE MENTORS 

# CLEARY, GOTTLIEB, STEIN, & HAMILTON

# TOWN CARS

# BOX LUNCHES




Dirty Children with NO High School Diplomas

I worked at both FPG International and Getty Images. You would be SURPRISED the amount of people who worked there with NO HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. I reported them to the company on 6/20/2021 because GOD said if I did it back then 1996 - 2003, I would have been fired because so many staff were already JEALOUS of my BEAUTY.


I will NOT put the names on my BLOG but I will put their initials, so ALL the "50 million Facebook Stalkers" can give them a WARM WELCOME!


GOD said I can PUT their names LEGALLY on my blog when I get my first SETTLEMENT or LAWSUIT MONEY with PROOF...

# THE POWER OF TRANSPARENCY


They all STILL live with their MOM, PARENTS or FAMILY (after 20 years, in their 40's)back in NYC and NEVER had any COURAGE to live on their OWN and to SEIZE their LIFE!


They also used VOODOO and SANTERIA to attract jobs at these companies because their GREEDY ENERGIES wanted to be "SEEN" as 

- Clean

- Educated

- Fun

- Beautiful

- Moneyed


FPG International Staff with 

NO High School Diploma or NO GED 


1. C. G. (Whore) (345 Men) (Voodoo/ Voudou)

2. T. C.  (Whore) (1200+ Men & Women)                              (Santeria) (Loud Mouth) (4 Feet Tall)

3. J. M.  (Sambo) (Weed) (Alcohol) (Skipped High School to Spray Graffitti) (Thought he was destined for Hollywood rapping about castles-horses-medieval times-dungeons-kings)

4. B. L. (Whore) (100+ Men & Women)

             (Santeria)

5. S. S.  (Whore) (100+ Men & Women) 

6. E. C.  (Whore) (900+ Men) 

               (Connected to Hollywood)

7. Mercer P. (HR Staff) (Voodoo / Voudou)

(who believed that he deserved a GOOD JOB and was HAPPY to sleep with people for their position at FPG)


# HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUTS

# STILL LIVE AT HOME WITH MOM AT 40

# I WOULD LOVE A JOB AT THE USPS

# WHORES ALWAYS ATTACK SAINTS

# WHORE & SAINT COMPLEX



Whores Want to be Friends with a Christ Being

They were ALL glad to work at FPG and be NEAR  a BLACK SAINT  & Christ Being! Many of them ATTACKED Tanya Thomas using BLACK MAGIC, so she would be their FRIENDS!




PLEASE, to ALL Adults in America, Finish Your High School Diploma and GED.


CHILDREN, 

Stay in SCHOOL.


   It is IMPORTANT.


You NEED a DIPLOMA to LEGALLY Work in OUR AMERICA!





Love, Light, & In MA'AT,

Tanya Thomas

www.TenNebula.com

The Young American

The Saint

The Holy Mother



No comments:

Post a Comment