Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Tanya T. Thomas has been in the SF HOMELESS SHELTER SYSTEM for NEARLY 2 YEARS (July 2021 - May 2023) .....Due to the "50 MILLION FACEBOOK STALKER" Page!!!!!! (EXPLICIT)




Dear America,

Dear Hollywood,

Dear Public,

Dear 50 Million Facebook Stalkers Page,




I was ILLEGALLY EVICTED from MY STUDIO APARTMENT in July 2021 by building management who were "FACEBOOK STALKERS" and HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUTS!  

They NOW have AIDS+, prostitute themselves due to the CORONAVIRUS, were THROWN OUT of their OWN HOMES for NOT paying rent on-time, and are ADDICTING TO DRUGS!

# KARMA

# HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUTS SHOULD NOT GET ILLEGAL SALARIES OF $90,000, GREG!



My EDD UNEMPLOYMENT was also TAMPERED with and I haven't received a PAYMENT since 2021! 

The person who did that was also a "FACEBOOK STALKER" who is a WHORE, has FULL-BLOWN AIDS+, HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUT, and on WIC WELFARE!

# ALYSSA

# KRISSANDRA





Bey Tells My "50 Million Stalkers on Facebook" to "UNDO MY LIFE!"

Some "CHEAP ASS, WHORE BRAND, PROSTITUTING, ANOREXIC" A-list celebrity..... on the "FACEBOOK PAGE" wanted to tell those "UGLY WHORES" that the site was "JUST FINE" and "SHE SEES NO PROBLEM WITH IT!"

Then the MIXED NIGGER tells them "to UNDO HER LIFE, so WE can ALL stay SAFE!"


- Illegal Evictions

- EDD Unemployment Fraud

- Firing from Jobs

- Calfresh Food benefits fraud

- Encourage the RAPE of Tanya Thomas


I have to deal with ALL this STALKING, HARASSMENT, OBSESSION, and DISRIMINATION because I am WILLING to FOLLOW MY TRUTH, TRY, FAIL, TRY AGAIN, and show up for MY OWN FUCKING LIFE!



# A-LIST CELEBRITIES

# DARK CHILD

# LAZINESS

# JEALOUSLY

# NO HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

# ANOREXIA

# WHAT BEAUTY?





GOD has ALLOWED Alot to Happen to MY LIFE....Which I DON'T Like or APPRECIATE!

As the ONLY Enlightened Being & Christ Being in the WORLD, all I RECALL from my life is ALL THE WORK I HAVE DONE to heal it and become a HEALTHIER HUMAN BEING!

It SEEMS very unfair for me to have to do "ALL THIS WORK IN THE WORLD" and have a bunch of "UGLY WHORES, AIDS+ PEOPLE, JUNKIES, WELFARE FOLKS, NIGGERS, HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUTS, ANOREXIC BITCHES" take the world from me and SLOW MY LIFE DOWN!

I get SURROUNDED by COWARDS all the time now....being in the homeless shelter systems!

No one can say "YES" to one fucking thing GOD asks them to do!!!


# RAPE VICTIMS

# UGLY PEOPLE

# "CLOSETED GLBTQ" PEOPLE

# RETARDS

# FAT PEOPLE

# AIDS+

# I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE SHIT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH AS A "DIVINE BEING!"





GOD HAS HER OWN FUCKING PLAN FOR MY LIFE....AND I WISH THERE WEREN'T 7 BILLION OTHER PEOPLE...BECAUSE APPARENTLY CHRIST BEINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....AND NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE ALL THE GODDAMN PROBLEMS!!!

Since CHRIST BEINGS are suppose to "REMIND, TEACH, LEAD, and BRING UP THE FACT THAT THERE ARE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD" and people need to ADDRESS THEM....instead of just IGNORING the issues OUT OF LAZINESS!!


While in the SF HOMELESS SHELTER SYSTEM for 2 years, I am being "TRAIN in SHAMANISM", learning about my "DIVINITY and GOD-SHIP" and here are some of the things I have learned along the way:



1. Tanya Thomas is "The MOST BEAUTIFUL woman in the WORLD!"

2. Tanya Thomas is "The MOST INTERESTING person in the WORLD!"

3. "Junkie" culture

4. "WIC Welfare" culture

5. Dark Magic: Voodoo, Santeria, Jewish tools, Dark Cult arts tools, Hinduism, Fairy Magic

6. "50 Million People" believe that "Tanya Thomas is just like JESUS the CHRIST!"

7. Tools: Hooker, Junkie, Stripper, Retard, Homeless

8. "Fat People" tools

9. Tanya Thomas "takes GREAT CARE of herself and her life"

10. Tanya Thomas is an "ENLIGHENED BEING"

11. Tanya Thomas is an "CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS BEING"

12. Tanya Thomas is "RARE" in the fucking world!

13. Tanya Thomas is "The MOST IMPORTANT thing to GOD and the DIVINE WILL!"

14. Ancient Knowledge

15. Esoteric Knowledge

16. Age of Aquarius

17. Plenty of AMERICAN POLICE support

18. Plenty of AMERICAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM (i.e. judges) support

19. Plenty of AMERICAN HOMELAND SECURITY support

20. The WORLD will LITERALLY belong to Tanya Thomas .....due to the LARGE SCALE AMOUNT OF WORK....that has to be done by her ....as a "CHRIST CONCSIOUSNESS BEING!"

21. I am a "BLACK POWER" activist! GOD says "YES!"

22. I am a "JAMAICAN" activist! GOD says "YES!"

23. I am a "SEX EDUCATOR!" GOD says "YES!"

24. I am a "HIP HOP EDUCATOR!" GOD says "YES!"

25. I am a "NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER (from here)

4x TIMES(at least)!"

26. Tanya Thomas is being TRAINED as a "GOD-WILLED BLACK WITCH" working with "DARK KARMA MOMENTS"






I Did ALL THIS SPIRITUAL WORK to Make My Life Better....NOT to be FUCKED OVER by DIRTY SPIRITS and DIRTY PEOPLE....that Couldn't Care LESS about their OWN FUCKING LIVES!

I have to deal with SO MANY PEOPLE on WELFARE, while in these shelters!

I get DENIED FOOD and MILK all the time!

They CROWD around my bed with their FUCKING AIDS+ RIDDLED BODIES!


WELFARE people are lustful, disrespectful, greedy, selfish, lazy, and they NEVER change!  

They are NARASSISTIC!  They are "GETTING WORSE" as time progresses! 

It is NOT fair to Tanya Thomas, the working class, the taxpayers, or to OUR BEAUTIFUL AMERICA!


Who gets on "WELFARE": 

- AIDS+ people (they fuck with NO CONDOMS and yearn to spread AIDS+ to as many people as possible)

- WIC (people with children) (they fuck with NO CONDOMS, too)

- and junkies (drug addicts)


Most of my FACEBOOK STALKERS (40 million) are also "WELFARE RECIPIENTS!"



# THE NEW AMERICA

# I, TANYA THOMAS, WANT ALL "50 MILLION FACEBOOK STALKERS" DEAD!

# I WANT ALL "50 MILLION FACEBOOK STALKERS" RAPED AND BURNED ALIVE!

# I, TANYA THOMAS, NO LONGER SUPPORT WELFARE RECIPIENTS USING OUR GOVERNMENT SUPPORT (I.E. HOUSING, CASE MANAGEMENT, FOOD, CHILD SUPPORT)!

# I, TANYA THOMAS, NO LONGER SUPPORT "AIDS MEDICATION" FOR WELFARE RECIPIENTS!

# I AM CALLING ON A "PURGE" AND AMERICAN GENOCIDE OF THE 70 MILLION WELFARE RECIPIENTS!


# ITANYA THOMAS, STILL SUPPORT THE WELFARE SYSTEM IN AMERICA!







In Light, Love, and DIVINE BALANCE,


Tanya Thomas

www.Tennebula.com


American Guerilla

American Activist

Black Power Activist

Saint

Enlightened Being

Christ Consciousness Being








No comments:

Post a Comment