Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Congratulating ALL the Beautiful Black & Latino Women Celebrities....... who are Wearing "THEIR REAL HAIR"....... in HOLLYWOOD and in the PUBLIC!!!!!!





CBS's "12/14/86: Oprah" - 


# OPRAH, YOU GETS THAT!











Hello America,
Hello Hollywood,
Hello "My 50 Million Facebook Stalkers on Facebook",






Before I start my post......

I want to REMIND everyone.....that the 90's and BEFORE (80's, 70's, 60's, 50's, etc)...... was NOT AFRAID  of "WEARING THEIR REAL HAIR!"

Much RESPECT!!!!!!





The "DIRTY NIGGER" Version 
of 
HOLLYWOOD
(2000-2025)







This "DIRTY NIGGER" version of Hollywood .....does NOT like "to WEAR IT'S REAL HAIR!"

There is ALOT OF SHAME attached!

They PREFER to wear "LONG ASS WEAVES DOWN TO THEIR WAISTS!"










WOMEN, please "GO TO GOD!"
WOMEN, please ADDRESS those issues!
WOMEN, please be "WILLING and OPEN" to look at those WOUNDS!






It's CONNECTED to your "SELF-HATRED" of being a "WOMEN OF COLOR!"

It's CONNECTED to your "SELF-HATRED" of feeling that "YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH!"


# I AM BEAUTIFUL!
# GOD LOVES ME!
# I AM ENOUGH!
# I CAN BE WHO I TRULY AM!







Don't be AFRAID of "YOUR REAL HAIR!" 
Don't be AFRAID of "GROWING OUT YOUR REAL HAIR!"


# REAL HAIR
# NATURAL HAIR
# WAVY
# TIGHT COILS / TIGHT CURLS
# CURLY
# BLACK WOMEN
# LATINO WOMEN
# CHICANO WOMEN








In Light, Love, and REAL HAIR,


Tanya Thomas

Hollywood Activist
Black Power
The New ICON for music & The New ICON for Acting in 
America's Hollywood












No comments:

Post a Comment