Sunday, March 9, 2014

I Am The Goddess in Form (smile)!

I focus my life on being the The Goddess that I Am and allow this awareness to pave the way for all I do.

God is One. God is All. God is Life. God is Love. God is Light. God is Power. God is Peace. God is Beauty. God is Joy.
I, too, Am Life. I Am Love. I Am Light. I Am Power. I Am Peace. I Am Beauty. I Am Joy. The Infinite Mind of God fills me with every idea I need, in the instant that I need It. I Am provided for. The highest Good for all concerned is what occurs. As I believe, It is done.
Since God is all there is and since I Am God in form, I Am Enough to successfully meet any situation or experience that I create.
I Am greatful to the Perfect Life that is me now. I Am thankful for the consciousness to recognize this Good. I rejoice in the fulfillment of MY WORDS. I thank The Divine Goddess that this is so. I release MY WORD to Law. And So It is.
- Prayer from the Science of Mind magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment