Monday, August 19, 2024

I Harassed Certain Celebrities on Instagram (Due to my Schizophrenia) and Created a Letter to Apologize




Dear Beautiful People,

Dear Certain Celebrities I Harassed on Instagram,



For a few years, I left horrible comments for these celebrities which got me X'd numerous times. I'm glad I still have my Instagram account!

I was leaving these remarks because I was schizophrenic, heard voices, saw hallucinations, and was undiagnosed. Therefore, I wasn't taking any medication for my disorder.

I decided to write a letter and post it on Instagram to apologize and also to get the celebrity fan pages to stop following me online.



Here is my letter:





Coming Soon

Visit my Instagram page to see the letter - \

http://instagram.com/tennebula








I hope this helps!

I am ready to continue on with my work  (blogs, videos, websites, etc) and to continue using Instagram.


In Light,

Tanya Thomas (Ten Nebula)

www.Tennebula.com




No comments:

Post a Comment