Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Tanya Thomas is a "Fair Queen!" (Explicit)

 






Tanya Thomas is a "Fair Queen!"




Everybody gets it the SAME WAY!


I don't care if you are WHITE!

I don't care if you are NATIVE AMERICAN!

I don't care if you are SAMOAN!

I don't care if you are a TRUST FUND KID!

I don't care if you are on WELFARE!

I don't care if you are have a BACHELOR'S & MASTER'S DEGREE!

I don't care if you are a HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUT!

I don't care if you are a DIRECTOR!

I don't care if you are JUNKIE HOOKER SELLING IT FOR $6.42!

I don't care if you are SWAMI!

I don't care if you are an ATHEIST!

I don't care if you were raised in BEVERLY HILLS or the UPPER EAST SIDE!

I don't care if you were raised in the GHETTO!



When you "FUCK WITH A BAD BITCH".........

When you are "ACTIN' UP on MY FINE ASS"........

I ain't tryin' to hear one motherfucker...........


I will "CUT YOU THE FUCK DOWN!"


........Because Everybody gets it the SAME FUCKING WAY! 


I get ATTACKED!

I get MAULED!

I get HARASSED!

I get DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!

I get STALKED..............ALL DAY!

It's alot of people!


GOD-SHIP!





            Tanya Thomas is a "Fair Queen!"




# 50 MILLION STALKERS ON FACEBOOK
# EXTRAORDINARY BEAUTY
# A KIND GOD
# METAHUMAN
# JAMAICAN
# BLACK GODDESS




In Light, Love, and GOD-SHIP,


Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)

www.Tennebula.com


White Witch

Black Power 

Black Goddess - Hathor, Nut, White Buffalo Woman

The Enlightened Being

The Christ Consciousness Being

Metahuman

Extraordinary Beauty








No comments:

Post a Comment