Saturday, March 25, 2023

Tanya Thomas was SAVING (on Average) $20,000...... and with Her "NEW WEALTHY SALARY"......GOD Says, "You Can Aim to SAVE About $100,000 (on Average)!







Hello My Beautiful & Educated America,



I, Tanya Thomas, was NOT born with MONEY.....raised WEALTHY, MILLIONAIRE, 100'S OF MILLIONS, or BILLIONAIRE!

I was raised in a LOW-INCOME NEIGHBORHOOD!
# EAST NEW YORK, BROOKLYN


I was raised in a WORKING CLASS family!

My family did NOT UNDERSTAND money, like MOST Americans!



# MUCH LOVE TO BROOKLYN!
# MUCH LOVE TO MY WONDERFUL FAMILY!
# MUCH LOVE TO THE AMERICAN WORKING CLASS!
# WEALTHY SALARY, HERE I AM!










Money is IMPORTANT to LEARN About
I, Tanya Thomas, as a SPIRITUALIST and METAPHYSICIAN made an AGREEMENT with MY GOD to HEAL MY LIFE.....and MONEY is one of those ARENAS that I made a SOLID PACT to MASTER!


Money makes LIFE EASIER!!!!


There NOTHING WRONG with having MONEY!
(BIG SHOUT OUT...to ALL the TRUST FUND KIDS!)


# STUDY MONEY
# STUDY MONEY
# STUDY MONEY







I APOLOGIZE to Myself for NOT KNOWING, REMEMBERING, & USING my American Social Services PROPERLY in My Youth
I have LIVED so MANY PLACES, on my OWN, and in VARIOUS STATES across America!

I have been HUNGRY so many times!

I didn't even remember to APPLY for UNEMPLOYMENT, GENERAL ASSISTANCE, or FOOD BENEFITS (FOOD STAMPS)!

I PAID ALL MY TAXES and I DESERVED to have it!

GOD, Why are you PLAYING me?



# I NEEDED FOOD STAMPS!
# I DON'T UNDERSTAND
# I'M HUNGRY
# WHY DIDN'T GOD SAY WITH INTUTION TO GET ON GA?







Tanya Thomas has HEALED Her ISSUES with MONEY
I have ADDRESSED my DARKEST ISSUES with MONEY!

My former 2-YEARS homeless in OREGON, LOS ANGELES, and in SAN FRANCISCO helped me to "SEE THE LIGHT!"

I became HOMELESS because I didn't understand HOW TO SAVE MY MONEY and....... PAY MY MAIN BILLS FIRST & ON-TIME (i.e. rent, utilities, transit fare, groceries, etc)!



# HOMELESSNESS "CLEANED MY CLOCK"!
# I NEED TO KEEP A REGULAR JOB
# I NEED MY 40 HOURS A WEEK
# I NEED TO PAY BILLS FIRST
# .....AND THE REMAINDER GOES INTO MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT






That $20,000 Savings, GOD, Makes LIFE So RICH and So GOOD!
GOD, I am able to:

- pay rent
- buy groceries
- save money
- maintain a "secure" credit card
- go to the movies
- able to visit "fine" restaurants
- pay off financial debts
- go to the beach
- visit family on vacation in another state
- buy what I need in GREAT EASE


# I CAN BUY WHATEVER I NEED!
# I CAN BUY WHATEVER I WANT!
# BUT I CAN'T GO ON WEEKEND RETREATS TO THE CARIBBEAN......










With My New "WEALTHY SALARY," GOD Says "$100,000 Savings is Your New Mark!"
Now, I am able to:

- go on WEEKEND excursions / retreats
- stay at 5-STAR HOTELS
- visit NYC & LOS ANGELES on the weekends to connect to HOLLYWOOD and FAME
- TRAVEL MORE OFTEN (YAY!)



# $200,000K A YEAR
# $250,000K A YEAR
# $300,000K A YEAR
# $350,000K A YEAR
# $400,000K A YEAR










This is Tanya Thomas and I am a MASTER OF MONEY!
GOD, I am GRATEFUL!
GOD, I am working on it!
GOD, I have been through so much!
GOD, I deserve MY NEW HOME!
GOD, I deserve MY DIVINE HEALTH!
GOD, I deserve my new beautiful BOYFRIEND!
GOD, I deserve MY GREAT JOB!
GOD, I deserve MY PROSPERITY!
GOD, I deserve MY GLORIOUS RICH LIFE!





To Learn More about Your Cash and Getting Better with it, Visit...


Money, Abundance & Spirit


"10 Million Lightworkers for Financial Freedom" Project - http://10millionlightworkers.wordpress.com/


Millionaires, Billionaires, Trillionaires......Oh My!!!!! - http://millionairebillionairetrillionaire.blogspot.com/


" Uber Rich Tennebula" Youtube Channel









In Light, Love, and Abundance,

Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)

Master Healer
Master Spiritual Teacher
Master of Money











No comments:

Post a Comment