Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Google, Can You Please Fix Blogger? From a Big Fan, Tanya Thomas (Ten Nebula)

Written & Created by Tanya Thomas (Ten Nebula)
----------------------------------------------------------------


Hello Google,

I wanted to let you know that I love you and we love you but you have been neglecting Blogger for awhile. There are these gliches in Blogger that can be fixed ASAP which would make Blogger that much better.


The example below is from my blog "The Basics of meditating"
http://meditatingwithtennebula.blogspot.com/




Negative Examples: 
1. The templates are disorganized. See below.
2. The archive tool does not scroll down ANYMORE.
3. You are NOT allowed to have more than 10 posts per page but the template allows more, like 40.
4. There are BLOCKS OF WHITE that surround the words, when you DON'T want it.
5. The SIZES of FONTS in the posts are TOO BIG and show up as ABNORMAL, at times.


Positive Examples: 
1. We can USE YOUTUBE VIDEOS on the blog.
2. Blogger is FREE.
3. Blogger is GREAT for ACTIVISTS.
4. You can POST PICTURES.
5. You CAN put TONS OF TAGS you like, even more EASIER than before.


Richest Woman in America at $100 Billion - Tanya Thomas
Google, I LOVE BLOGGER and I know you don't RESPECT IT much because it is NOT a cash cow but I would be HAPPY  to PURCHASE IT FROM YOU when I get my BIG FACEBOOK LAWSUIT MONEY. Quote me! 



Please and thank you,

Tanya Thomas
Activist
Writer







No comments:

Post a Comment