Saturday, January 18, 2020

Say "No" to Cyberstalking & Cyberbullying - A New Project by Tanya Thomas (Activist)



Hello World,

I have been very open with the public that I have been dealing with issues of stalking, racism, sexism, cyberstalking, and cyberbulllying related to a FACEBOOK page that was created about me almost 10 YEARS ago.

It is STILL ACTIVE.

There are 50 MILLION PEOPLE connected to the site, NATIONWIDE.

I am addressing this issue with FACEBOOK and those connected to the site.

Visit my site to learn more, share with others, get involved,

Say "No" to Cyberstalking & Cyberbullying -
https://nocyberstalking.blogspot.com/



#IHave50MILLIONSTALKERSonFACEBOOK
#WeAllHaveARightToPrivacy
#MyFacebookStalkersareParasitesinmyLIFE




SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT TODAY!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment