Wednesday, October 2, 2019

October 2019 Letter to All My Followers, Subscribers, & Fans.....I Have Been MIA, Sorry







October 2019

Hello Beautiful People,


I have been M.I.A. for a few months. I am SO SORRY but I wanted to let you know I am back and ready to share. I had to shed some old patterns and out-dated energies to make space in my life for healthier people, ideas, ways of being, and creativity.


Lovin My Locs Hair Services

I am closing up Lovin My Locs Hair Services. I am NO longer meeting with clients. I have had such a wonderful time supporting and meeting with SO many wonderful people as a loctician.

I am pursuing new dreams and making changes in my current life. I wish you all the best with finding the right loctician for yourself.

I will also be shutting down my

-       Dreadlock with Ten Nebula on Twitter

-       Dreadlock with Ten Nebula on Instagram

in a few months. Please feel free to continue to visit my Dreadlock Youtube and my other Ten Nebula works.

Thanks for kindly for ALL your business over the years
J JJ!!!!!!! 
 

Uber Rich Ten Nebula

I will also be closing up my Uber Rich Tennebula Instagram account because I want my social media to become more streamlined and focused.


Ten Nebula
Feel free to continue to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, & Facebook.

Thank you all for supporting my work over the years and I look forward to sharing more soon!! 

Lots of Love,
Ten Nebula
www.Tennebula.weebly.com

Find Ten Nebula on Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, & Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment