Monday, May 28, 2018

Remembering all those we lost on Memorial Day!


On this Memorial's day...

I send light and love to the spirits of all my human relatives that have lost their lives due to war. I send light and love to all those who have been traumatized by war. I send light and love to all those places, countries, cities, and lands that have become darker due to all the hate and blood that has been shed there.

May all our governments stand as one and put health, harmony, respect, and love first!

We have the power to change our realities!
We have the power to heal ourselves and help others to heal!

Be the change!

Those who are reading this 
Please take a moment today and offer a prayer of healing to all our ancestors, to all affected by war, to the earth mother for supporting us, and for you to hold more light and love in your own life.



I remember you all on this Memorial's day!!!!!

Love,
Ten Nebula








No comments:

Post a Comment