Friday, December 29, 2017

Thank You to 2017!





Dear Universe,


I want to offer gratitude for my 2017 year.


I had all my needs met.
I moved past many illusions and fears that my ego created and attracted.
I changed.
I healed.
I transformed.
I learned.
I allowed more love into my life.
I attracted a great new apartment in San Francisco.
I released places that no longer served me.
I am healthy.
I am actively doing my work in the world.
I am surrounded by many people who celebrate, share and enjoy what I do.
I made new friends.
I strengthened my daily spiritual practice.
I have lots of people I love and enjoy in my life.


My 2017 year was blessed, fun, filled with light and goodness.




Thank you, Great Mother!




I am looking forward to my new 2018 year. I intend to make it great!




In deep gratitude,
Ten Nebula
www.Tennebula.com











No comments:

Post a Comment