Sunday, August 2, 2015

Being Inspired



Peace and light, Divine Ones

I went to the SF Center for spiritual living for their Sunday service and it was so great. I love those centers. I have been to many and I love the philosophy.

The minister was hilarious and shared a story about rage, a homeless man, personal space, and seeing people for their divine self. It was interesting and inspiring.

I love that about life, how we can take some difficult, harsh, painful, or uncomfortable experience and make it amazing, a healing, an inspirational tale, or change it to an empowering experience for ourselves and others. We define ourselves and have the power to change our own story! Life is kind and loving like that!

Thanks to all you great teachers out there for sharing your tales with the world and allowing us to benefit from your life experiences.


Smiles,
Ten

No comments:

Post a Comment