Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Birthday to The Divine Being That is Me!!!!!

It is my birth/earth day today and I am very grateful for all that I am and all that I have!
I am grateful to be on the planet
I am grateful to The Goddes
I am grateful to The Earth Mommy for her love
I am grateful for all my personal spiritual family support
I am grateful for all the support from my world family
I am grateful for my work
I am grateful for all the light and love in and around me
I am grateful for my health
I am grateful for my abundance in all its many forms
I am grateful for my spiritual awareness
I am grateful to be me



Personal affirmation:
I walk in gratitude and my daily spiritual practice.


Quote I love:
Work it, make it, do it,
Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger!
(From "Stronger" by Kanye West)


Science of Mind Except:
I express health in every aspect of my life. I Am picture of Wholeness, and well-being. I Am greatful.

No comments:

Post a Comment