Saturday, August 8, 2020

My Fan Power is in the 100s of MILLIONS and My OBSESSED STALKERS are in the 10s of MILLIONS. FAN POWER RULES!!!!!!

                                   
 

Hello To All My 100s of Millions of Fans WORLDWIDE,



I am GRATEFUL for ALL THAT I HAVE!

I am GRATEFUL for ALL THAT I AM!

I am GRATEFUL for ALL the DIVINE WORK that I have!


My WORK creates ALOT of COMMOTION!

My GOD has been TAKING CARE of my BLESSED LIFE for years!

I have SO MANY PEOPLE who want to be EXACTLY LIKE ME (50 Million Stalkers for YEARS) and I have SO MANY PEOPLE who are INSPIRED BY ME.



GOD MADE ME to be GREAT and GOD ME to be a LIVING EXAMPLE!!!!!!!!!

# Christ Being

# Enlightened Being



Many THANKS to MY FAN POWER,


Love and Light,

Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)

www.TenNebula.com

Activist

Healer

Artist



 

No comments:

Post a Comment