Tuesday, August 18, 2020

My Dearest America, We DON'T NEED or WANT Any ILLEGALS in our BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.

 

My Dearest America,


I, Tanya T. Thomas (aka 

Ten Nebula), 

Do Not Support ILLEGALS being in MY AMERICA.


I am a master teacher and a genius and GOD told me that having ILLEGALS in our AMERICA destroys ALL that we work for.

I am AMERICAN.

I PAY my taxes.

I do my JURY DUTY.

I VOTE.

I work in CORPORATE AMERICA.

I am EDUCATED.


They USE UP our American TAX DOLLARS.


They USE UP the:

1. Welfare

2. WIC

3. Social Services

4. Non-profit sector



Being Jamaican-American

My family are IMMIGRANTS. I come from IMMIGRANTS but my family ENTERED into AMERICA the CORRECT way, with ALL their LEGAL documentation.


San Francisco Neighbors - Apt # 648

I have to live next to a couple with a baby. The man has his papers but the woman is using an AMERICAN'S social security card, ILLEGALLY. She is an ILLEGAL. 

He works and she stays home with the baby that is NOT his. He claims the baby and woman because it helps him during tax time and makes getting WELFARE easier. They want to APPEAR to be THE HUXTABLES to all the tenants...happy, smiling, going to COSTCO, opening the door when the boyfriend arrives home after work, etc.

They received ALL KINDS of government support like welfare, WIC, health benefits, cash, and non-profit support. They THINK they are living the AMERICAN DREAM and then they are BORED with ALL our tax money. The couple from apt # 648 STALK ME ON-LINE on the 50 MILLION FACEBOOK STALKER PAGE.

What a GREAT use of MY TAX DOLLARS!!!!!!!!


50 Million Facebook Stalker Page Focused on Tanya Thomas

Learn More about the 50 Million Facebook Stalker page, visit

"Say NO to Cyberstalking and Cyberbullying with Tanya Thomas"

https://nocyberstalking.blogspot.com/



ILLEGALS Need To:

1. Stay in their COUNTRIES

2. Get an EDUCATION

3. Stand up AGAINST their DICTATORS

4. Only have children they can AFFORD to take care of

5. STOP thinking AMERICA is GOOD for FREE welfare & benefits


To REPORT ILLEGALS in your CITY, Contact ICE:

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

ICE executes its mission through the enforcement of more than 400 federal statutes, and focuses on smart immigration enforcement, preventing terrorism and combating the illegal movement of people and trade.

1. Visit www.ICE.gov

2. Call 1-866-DHS-2-ICE




Love and Light,

Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)

www.TenNebula.com

The Young American

Activist

Writer








No comments:

Post a Comment