Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Hello to the WONDERFUL CITY I was RAISED in............NEW YORK CITY......BROOKLYN, NY......and a Special "Hello" to UPSTATE NY..... Which I Barely Got to See Being Raised in the Hood!

 







Hello NYC,
Hello Brooklyn,
Hi Beautiful, 




I wanted to write and say "Hello!"

I was thinking about you and your New York Style "HOT Onions in Sauce" that you put on your Nathan's Hot Dog..... and have a KNISH or a PRETZEL with it!

# NATHAN'S FAMOUS HOT DOGS
# KETCHUP
# MUSTARD
# RELISH
# SAUERKRAUT
# KNISH, PRETZEL, OR BAKED BEANS ON THE SIDE
# FOOT LONG DOGGER












I was thinking about how I always LOVED traveling to the DIFFERENT BOROUGHS to find whatever I was looking for!


# AQUARIUS






I was thinking about HOW MUCH I LOVE NEW YORK!



....Shopping for vintage clothing, getting Japanese food, seeing a movie, taking a class, going to college, visiting the friends, going to Gay PRIDE, hitting a strip club, buying fruits from the street vendors, having Jamaican shrimp patties with coco bread, clubbing, stopping by my spiritual centers for a tune-up, going ice skating at Rockefeller center, visiting the sex shops in Greenwich, seeing family, buying kente cloth, going to the BAM Dance African Street Festival, visiting an art gallery, stopping by the black bookstores, getting a bagel with cream cheese & jelly and a hot chocolate, shaking it at the West Indian Eastern Parkway Labor Day Parade - Caribbean Carnival, etc.



# THE ENLIGHTENED MIND






Hello to.....

- East New York Brooklyn
- Upper East Side
- Little India

- Little Caribbean (to The Black Caribbean Flatbush) -

- Crown Heights
- Museum Mile
- Chinatown
- Little Italy
- Chelsea
- Little Poland
- Park Slope
- Koreatown
- 14th Street / Union Square
- Little Odessa
- Pitkin Avenue
- Brooklyn Heights
- 34th Street
- 42nd Street

- Black Harlem
#  BLACK ARTISTS MADE "HARLEM" FAMOUS
# THE HARLEM RENISSANCE






I STILL have SO MUCH to see!

I haven't had much time with UPSTATE NY!

I haven't seen ALL of LONG ISLAND!  I BARELY seen any of it!


I DESERVE YOU..........
- Adirondacks Mountains, NY
- Woodstock, NY
- Sleepy Hollow, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- The Hudson River Valley, NY
- Seneca Falls, NY
- Boldt Castle and a Thousand Islands, NY
- The Hamptons, NY

And so much more....


And what's wrong with Tanya Thomas becoming a PRO at 
The New York Hamptons?  Hey, Hamptons Jitney!


# BLACK PEOPLE, DREAM BIGGER!






Thank you for EVERYTHING, NYC!


To visit "Tanya Thomas's New York",  Check Out "NYC: The Official Guide" - https://www.nycgo.com/


# I LOVE NEW YORK!








With Love,

Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)
New Yorker
Born in Miami, Florida
Raised in NYC Since Age 7







West Indian Day Eastern Parkway Labor Day Parade - Caribbean Carnival (NYC)




Big Up to ALL Our Black Caribbean Neighborhoods in NYC.............Caribbean Flatbush, Utica, Eastern Parkway, Pitkin Ave, etc!





















No comments:

Post a Comment