Sunday, July 10, 2022

Black Power Doesn't Get TRAPPED by WHORES! (EXPLICIT)




Hello My Beautiful America,


I want you to understand that I, Tanya T. Thomas, is BLACK POWER!


I am 100% BLACK!

I have NEVER been ASHAMED of being BLACK!

I have ALWAYS honored my BLACKNESS!

I am also SELF-REALIZED and KNOW my connection to THE BLACK LANDS and THE BLACK GODDESS!!




I am doing 1,000 things in the WORLD to keep:

  • My peace
  • My safety
  • My health

And God ask me to do MANY THINGS in the NAME OF LIGHT & in SERVICE to the DIVINE WILL.  I don't want to WASTE MY FUCKING TIME with NIGGERS who can't DEAL WITH A GOLDDIGGER!

# THAT SHIT IS STUPID AS FUCK FROM HERE!



What I know is...

People want to SLEEP / SEX with WHORES....DIRTY low lives MEN & WOMEN.....with NO SELF-RESPECT....NO BOUNDARIES.....NO SHAME....then you should EXPECT for there to be CONSEQUENCES.

# WHORES WILL TRAP YOU
# WHORES WANT TO SLEEP WITH CLEAN PEOPLE
# WHORES WOULD LOVE A BABY WITH A RESPECTABLE PERSON


If You want to "LIE DOWN WITH DOGS, THEN YOU GET FLEAS."


Take responsibility for your GOD DAMN ACTIONS and don't look for others to BAIL YOU OUT or to SYMPATHIZE with your STUPID MISTAKES.




You can't be BLACK POWER and SLEEP WITH WHORES because your girlfriend is BORING and doesn't know how to FUCK YOU (after 5 years) and can't give you a DECENT FUCKING BLOW JOB!

You can't talk to YOUR BITCH about YOUR SEX LIFE!

That is TOO FUCKING BASIC from here!


We, THE PUBLIC, 

should also KNOW 

NOT to TREAT YOU 

like your BLACK POWER!


# 50 MILLION STALKERS ON FACEBOOK.....CAN'T BE WRONG....THAT TANYA THOMAS IS THE BLACKEST WOMAN WE KNOW.....

# BLACK POWER

# BLACK EXCELLENCE

# BLACK PRIDE

# BLACK ACTIVISM




In Light, Love, and Perfect HEALTH,

Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)

www.Tennebula.com

The Young American

Black Activist

"50 Million Stalkers on Facebook"



P.S. Black Power would also NEVER get NAKED / BUTT NAKED / NUDE for MONEY, for MUSIC VIDEOS, for FAME, and for ACCEPTANCE!


Black Power HONORS the self and UNDERSTANDS the LARGE AMOUNT OF WORK it takes to be SELF-RESPECTING and RESPECTED BY OTHERS!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment