Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Healing the Belief that "All Enlightened Beings / Christ Beings SHOULD Be HARASSED and FLANKED by Hoards of DARK BEINGS, When in the World"





Hello Light Beings and Lightworkers of the World,

Hello Love Beings and Love Workers of the World,


There is a MAJOR belief in the world that many "DARK BEINGS" LIKE, ENJOY and SUPPORT.

There are also ALOT OF DARK GURUS, DARK OCCULTISTS, DARK PRIESTESSES & PRIESTS, & DARK METAPHYSICIANS who HELP to STRENTHEN this BELIEF in the WORLD with MAGIC (over the centuries):


Belief:

All Enlightened Beings / Christ Beings 

SHOULD Be 

HARASSED and FLANKED by 

HOARDS of DARK BEINGS, 

When in the World




# I WOULD LOVE SOME EYE CONTACT

# I FEEL BETTER

# I AM TOXIC BUT AT LEAST I KNOW YOU

# I GOT TO STAND IN YOUR AURA

# I HAVE NO SELF-RESPECT

# YOU OWE ME SOMETHING

# I AM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE MY LIFE!

# JUNKIES, WHORES, ALCOHOLICS, HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUTS, PROSTITUTES




I, Tanya Thomas, have had to deal with STALKERS since I was a child.


I have had to deal with millions of stalkers since the beginning of The Age of Aquarius in 2012.


I have "50 Million Stalkers on Facebook" ( https://www.tennebula.com/facebook.html ) and what I have learned about this experience is:


- Many people in this lifetime are LAZY

Many people in this lifetime are GREEDY

Many people in this lifetime are UNEDUCATED

Many people in this lifetime DON'T TAKE SPIRITUALITY SERIOUSLY


I don't DESERVE to be PUNISHED, STALKED, HARASSED, RAPED, KILLED or DISCRIMINATED against... 

because I have CHOSEN to LISTEN TO GOD

because I DID THE SPIRITUAL & PHYSICAL WORK

because I PAID FOR EVERYTHING in 

MY OWN life

because I SHOWED UP in the WORLD


As a HOLY MOTHER and LIGHTWORKER, 

I, Tanya T. Thomas, am doing my part and holding space that HUNDREDS of people will become ENLIGHTED / CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS in this lifetime, during the Age of Aquarius!

GOD's Speed (smile)!


# WHAT YOU PUT OUT, COMES BACK

# AGE OF AQUARIUS

# EXTERMINATION

# EGYPTIAN SPIRITUALITY

# MASS SUICIDES

# JIM JONES

# GENOCIDE

# 50 MILLION STALKERS ON FACEBOOK

# PARASITES DIE FOR GODS LIKE ME




Recommended Resources:

Blog:

Light and Lightworkers - http://lightandlightworkers.blogspot.com/

The Sweetness of Giving - http://www.givingandkarmayoga.blogspot.com

Spiritual Awareness: Cultivating A Daily Spiritual Practice - http://adailyspiritualpractice.blogspot.com/

The Miracle of Active Prayer - http://awesomeprayerwork.blogspot.com/


Youtube Channel:

Lightworker Tennebula -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSR69VMyYyYm3SP71p0I8w


Book:

The Pleiadian Workbook by Amorah Quan Yin

Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marcinak




Goddess, 


I, Tanya T. Thomas, DO this (write this, address this issue) in the NAME OF LIGHT, in the NAME OF WHITE MAGIC and in the NAME OF THE DIVINE WILL!

May OTHER Light Beings & Light Workers read this blog post, follow in my footsteps, help to heal this belief in their lives, and share this truth with others!

In accordance with the highest and the greatest good of all,

AND SO IT IS!





Love and Light,

Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)

www.Tennebula.com

Light Being

Light Worker

Saint

Healer

White Witch

Master Teacher

Enlightened Human Being







P.S.  FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, NSA,

Get it while its HOT!




No comments:

Post a Comment