Saturday, September 4, 2021

Great Mother Goddess, I am GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!

Hello Beautiful World,


I am moving through my issues with STALKERS and CLEARING my KARMA with the "50 Million Facebook Stalker" page.


It is ALOT of work but GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD!


As I ACCEPT my ENLIGHTENMENT and LIGHT PATH more, I become MORE GRATEFUL!

( There is a GOOD REASON why 50 million people would want to stalk a woman like me! )



Thank You, Goddess, for my life!
Thank You, Goddess, for my body!
Thank You, Goddess, for my home!
Thank You, Goddess, for my amazing work!
Thank You, Goddess, for all my clients & fans!
Thank You, Goddess, for all my successful businesses!
Thank You, Goddess, for all my money!
Thank You, Goddess, for my family & friends!
Thank You, Goddess, for my health!
Thank You, Goddess, for my courage!
Thank You, Goddess, for my POWER!
Thank You, Goddess, for my STRENGTH!
Thank You, Goddess, for being able to help others daily!
Thank You, Goddess, for WINNING all my cases & lawsuits!
Thank You, Goddess, for my path!
Thank You, Goddess, for all the light & love in my life!
Thank You, Goddess, for being me!
Thank You, Goddess, to my past, present and future!
Thank You, Goddess, for all that I am and all that I have!

# DIVINE FAITH

# GOD IS ALL THERE IS

# THERE IS ALWAYS MORE

# ENLIGHTENMENT

# CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

# PERFECTION

# I SEE MY GOOD EVERYDAY




Learn More about Tanya Thomas & Her Plight with the 

"50 Million Facebook Stalker" Page, Visit -

 https://www.tennebula.com/facebook.html





In Love, Light, and MAAT,

Ten Nebula (aka Tanya Thomas)

www.Tennebula.com

🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰





No comments:

Post a Comment