Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Being A Whore is UNGODLY! (Explicit)




Dear My America,



                  Being A Whore is UNGODLY!

# NO MORE SODOM & GOMORRAH


I would NEVER WHORE myself. Two years homeless and on the street and I kept my PURITY. I would NEVER be a WHORE. I would rather KILL MYSELF.

#Cleanliness is Next to GODLINESS

#GoodGirl

#Lady

#Clean Women

#Celibate Over 13 Years

#Living Saint



I am STALKED by many whores and I have had MANY WHORES angry with me because they wish they were CLEANER WOMEN.

# WHORES NEED TO STAY IN A WHORES PLACE

# WHORE ASS WOMEN

# WHORE ASS MEN


I am NOT their PROBLEM.


I HEALED my LIFE.  This is Tanya T. Thomas. 

I am WHOLE.

All people NEED to HEAL their OWN lives.


Whores ALWAYS want to DIE with CLEAN PEOPLE!

Whores ALWAYS want to ATTACK CLEAN PEOPLE!

Whores ALWAYS want your CLEAN Boyfriend or Husband!

Whores ALWAYS want to DROP A BABY on SOMEONE!

Whores ALWAYS LIE about their SEX PARTNER NUMBERS!

# 345 MEN REDUCED TO 26 MEN

# EUROPEAN WHORING: 1258 MEN REDUCED TO 479 MEN

# EUROPEAN WHORES WANT TO BE IN AMERICA

# C_______________ (VOODOO)

# T_________ (SANTERIA SINCE AGE 14 IN H.S.)

# I'M SORRY!


Whoring DESTROYS Families!

Whoring DESTROYS Marriages!

Whoring DETROYS Your SELF-ESTEEM!



The 50 Million Facebook Stalkers page is FULL OF WHORES who wish they were EXACTLY ME.

# E______________

# I WANT TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND...BLACK SAINT

# WHORE

# WORKED AT F___________. & R_____________

# 500 MEN SEXED (AS OF 1/2003) AND LIED TO TANYA...50

# E. F**KED ALL OF W___________

# GIVES MEN FREE BLOWJ**S AT CELEBRITY PARTIES

# MOVE FROM NY TO NJ BECAUSE OF TOO MANY EYES

# CRAZY MOTHER

# HOARDER

# 903 MEN SEXED (AS OF 6/15/21)

# 50 MILLION FACEBOOK STALKER




Whores need to learn to KILL THEMSELVES in PRIVATE and NOT bother CLEAN PEOPLE with it, like me...Tanya T. Thomas.

# MEXICAN TEMPLES

# AZTECS

# WHORES NEED TO BE B____________

# WHORES HAVE DISEASE

# PURIFY THE COMMUNITY

# KALI MA





In Love, Light, and MA'AT 💓💓💓💓,

Tanya Thomas (Ten Nebula)

www.Tennebula.com

The Saint

The Young American




No comments:

Post a Comment