Saturday, December 5, 2020

The 50 Million Facebook Stalkers Don't Like It When Tanya Thomas uses SELF-DEFENSE



Hello Beautiful People,


I needed to give myself a moment and address how I am dealing with the 50 Million Facebook Stalkers and PURIFYING them from my life and how they get SUPER UPSET when I use SELF-DEFENSE to relate to them.

These 50 Million Facebook Stalkers have been in my life for years, ILLEGALLY, and they LOVE IT / they LOVE ME and NEVER want to LET ME GO.

These 50 Million Facebook Stalkers want to USE MY PERSONAL LIFE & RESOURCES to make them FEEL BETTER and LIVE BETTER LIVES.




Why are the 50 Million Facebook Stalkers so LAZY?

Why can't the 50 Million Facebook Stalkers just FOLLOW THEIR OWN INTUITION?

Why can't the 50 Million Facebook Stalkers be more COURAGEOUS and pursue their own dreams?



Why do they have to COPY ME and then PRETEND they were into the SAME THINGS AS TANYA THOMAS the whole time?

- Pacific Heights

- Salt & Straw

- TUT

- SF Community Acupuncture

- Weebly

- Healer in Berkeley Hills

- Centers for Spiritual Living




I, Tanya Thomas, have a right to live my life and I have a right to my PRIVACY.

I, Tanya Thomas, also have a RIGHT to be BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, INTERESTING, AND to FOLLOW MY OWN DREAMS.


I also have a RIGHT to my emails, phone, tablet, bank accounts, laptop. 

I can ALSO use them for incident reports, police reports, and to SPEAK MY TRUTH. 



You don't like it 50 Million Facebook Stalkers...TOO BAD.




Black Woman like ME (and Black People) have a right to BE EDUCATED, CULTURED, and SUCCESSFUL. 

It is NOT ACTING WHITE. 

That is how a NIGGER thinks. 





Resources

To Learn, more about Tanya Thomas's plight with the 50 Million Facebook Stalkers, visit:


1. Say "NO" to Cyberstalking & Cyberbullying

https://nocyberstalking.blogspot.com/


2. "My Dealing with the Facebook Stalkers" Youtube Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=314i80065sg&list=PLIkrXqSr69FdXtzLyR435sMWrZ5AoAIdQ





Love and Light,

Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)

Activist

Multi-Billionaire


#TanyaThomas

#TenNebula

#VeryBeautiful

#SuperStar

#AListCelebrity

#50MillionFacebookStalkers

#SayNotoCyberStalking

#Don'tStalkMe

#NobelPeacePrize

#SayNotoCyberbullying

#FacebookLawsuit

#$$$$$100Billion







No comments:

Post a Comment