Friday, November 27, 2020

Celebrating 3 years in My OWN APARTMENT (No Roommates) in my Current Apartment Building in San Francisco (2017 - Present) !!!!!

I am celebrating 3 years in My OWN APARTMENT (No Roommates) in my current apartment building in San Francisco (2017 - Present) !!!!! 




I love San Francisco!

I have lived in many states and cities.

I have lived lots and lots of roommates.


In San Francisco, I have my OWN apartment and I am very grateful.


I have worked really hard to be financially independent 

and now I am GREAT WITH MONEY.


I am grateful to The Goddess for my abundance and my abundant life!!!!!!!

 


I celebrate 3 years in my OWN APARTMENT in my current apartment building in San Francisco!!!!! (2017 - Present)


Learn to SEE your GOOD, too



Lots of Love,

Ten Nebula (aka Tanya T.)

www.Tennebula.com


 




No comments:

Post a Comment